- Opportunity to kick start your career within the medical device industry.
- Full training provided.
- Potential for career growth.
About the company
Large global medical device company and a leader in the industry. Passionate, customer focused and driven to provide surgical solutions that enhance the lives of patients.
About the opportunity
This is a workshop based role responsible for carrying out acceptance testing. repairs and maintenance.
- Complete acceptance testing on new equipment.
- Trouble shooting and preventative maintenance.
- Test repairs and quality checks.
- Prepare equipment for demo's and trade shows.
- Maintain a high level of communication with team members and customers.
- Support spare parts management.
- Ensure all parts and tools are available and in good working order.
- Reporting and timely data entry onto the CRM system.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering is essential.
- Hands on experience working with medical devices would be preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving capabilities.
- Good communication and time management.
- Process driven with a focus on quality.
Stable, supportive team with a company that focuses on developing their employees and delivering solutions that enhance the lives of patients.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )
1 day ago
- Macquarie Park
- AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + superannuation
Benefits Opportunity to kick start your career within the medical device industry.Full training provided.Potential for career growth. About the company Large global medical device company and a leader in the industry. Passionate, customer focused and driven to provide surgical solutions tha...