About the company
Adalta is an exciting clinical stage biotechnology company developing a unique range of new drug treatments based on pioneering and innovative technology.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will work closely with the leadership team to determine the pre-clinical and translation strategy for the company pipeline.
- Manage and supervise a small team of scientists
- Staff development and training
- Identify and progress external partnerships
- Determine pre-clinical strategy
- Develop and manage all R&D activities
- Develop new product pipeline
- Responsible for translation strategy development
Skills and Experience
- PhD (Scientific discipline) is required
- Sound understanding and experience of protein discovery and phage display
- Proven leadership experience; ideally within biotech/pharma
- Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in managing a portfolio of projects
- Proven track record in building successful teams
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915725A )
21 days ago
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
- AU$57 - AU$60 per hour + super
About the company Medical Devices Surveillance Branch monitors medical devices, including in vitro diagnostic tests (IVDs) and other therapeutic goods (OTGs), throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet appropriate levels of quality, safety and performance.
1 day ago
- Lane Cove
- AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum + super
About the company An established medical device company with leading products on the market and an exciting pipeline. About the opportunity Join a rapidly expanding New Product Development team as a Senior Microbiologist. Utilise your research skills to plan, design, conduct, and report on...
6 days ago
About the company Successful, Australian listed biotechnology company who are committed to developing safe and effective pharmaceutical products About the opportunity In this role, you will be responsible for conducting experiments to develop formulations, support patent filling, evaluate feasibility and other product development activit...