About the company
Adalta is an exciting clinical stage biotechnology company developing a unique range of new drug treatments based on pioneering and innovative technology.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will work closely with the leadership team to determine the pre-clinical and translation strategy for the company pipeline.
- Manage and supervise a small team of scientists
- Staff development and training
- Identify and progress external partnerships
- Determine pre-clinical strategy
- Develop and manage all R&D activities
- Develop new product pipeline
- Responsible for translation strategy development
Skills and Experience
- PhD (Scientific discipline) is required
- Sound understanding and experience of protein discovery and phage display
- Proven leadership experience; ideally within biotech/pharma
- Demonstrate strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in managing a portfolio of projects
- Proven track record in building successful teams
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915725A )
4 days ago
- AU$57 - AU$62 per hour + + super
About the companyThe Medical Devices Surveillance Branch is responsible for the post market activities of medicaldevices, including Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) and in vitro diagnostic medical devices(IVDs), and monitoring them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet
4 days ago
About the company Adalta is an exciting clinical stage biotechnology company developing a unique range of new drug treatments based on pioneering and innovative technology. About the opportunity In this role, you will be responsible for providing project management support for a research team engaged in i-...
2 days ago
- Lane Cove
About the companyAn established medical device company with leading products on the market and an exciting pipeline. About the opportunityAn exciting opportunity to join the rapidly expanding New Product Development team as a Senior Microbiologist. Utilise your research ski...
25 days ago
Manufacturing & Production
- Northern Beaches
About the companyAn established brand and market-leader in health supplements with a broad product range. About the opportunityThis is a 20-24 week (6 months) assignment working with the Quality Technical team. You will be responsible for Quality Control and Quality documen...