About the company
This well-regarded medical consumables company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality products.
About the opportunity
In this newly created Territory Manager role, you will be reporting into the State Sales Manager, and you will be responsible for promoting surgical consumable products across Tasmania.
- Provide exceptional support to a diverse group of customers within the hospital setting
- Build & maintain new business relationships
- Increase sales of consumables products through Tender / Contract compliance
- Manage territory budgets & plan effective cycles to achieve sales budgets
- Undertake training activities, for products & services in the clinical environment, in line with sales and marketing strategies, to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and keep up to date with competitor products
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing, science, business, or related degree
- Surgical consumable sales experience (preferable)
- Proven track record of sales results
- Hospital Contract/Tender experience
- Present with passion, energy, and drive
Be part of a collaborative, supportive and positive working environment with a market leading organisation.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Consultant on +61 3 99387105 for a confidential discussion and email email@example.com
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK925207A )