About the company
This well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality medical consumables.
About the opportunity
Reporting into the State Sales Manager, as the Territory Manager you shall be responsible for promoting surgical consumable products across the defined territory.
- Provide exceptional support to a diverse group of customers within the hospital setting
- Build & maintain new business relationships
- Manage territory budgets & plan effective cycles to achieve sales budgets
- Undertake training activities, for products & services in the clinical environment, in line with sales and marketing strategies, to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and keep up to date with competitor products
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing, science, business, or related degree
- Successful tenure within the medical device industry
- Consumable sales experience - preferable
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- Present with passion, energy, and drive
Be part of a collaborative, supportive and positive working environment with a market leading organisation.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Consultant on +61 3 99387105 for a confidential discussion and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK925207A )
14 days ago
- AU$85000 - AU$95000 per annum
About the companyOur client is a Global Medical Devices company who have over 15,000 employees throughout the world. Their continued success is due to their innovative approach to the market and commitment to providing the best solutions to support both patients and clinicians alike. About the opportunityReporting to the Area Sales...
about 1 month ago
- Brisbane, Queensland
About the company Be part of an expanding, and innovative company who provide vital medical equipment products to Australia and New Zealand healthcare markets. About the opportunity Due to demand for their products this is a newly created position as the Queensland Sales Specialist. In this role, your will have full sal...
29 days ago
- AU$95000 - AU$105000 per annum + super, car allowance & bonus
The Benefits:Newly created role - make it your own!Rapidly expanding OTC portfolioLead the Category Review process with retailersDrive category growth plansIdentify market growth opportunitiesCollaborate extensively with Sales & Marketing teamsNorthern beaches location - work close to homeOn-site ...
25 days ago
- attractive package on offer
About the companyA company that has a fantastic reputation in the market and are known for their excellent reputation, passion and support for their people, innovation and a culture that is dynamic, agile and empowering. They hold strong values and implement and pride themselves on the family feel environment within a very large organisation.About the o...
28 days ago
- Western Australia
About the companyA company that is truly passionate about their people, customers and patients. They have a fantastic reputation in the market and are known for their excellent reputation, passion and support for their people, innovation and a culture that is dynamic, agile and empowering. They hold strong values and implement and pride themselves on the family feel e...