- Be part of a friendly & supportive environment
- Dedicated coordinator to support you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Leadership team investing in People and Culture
- Work with a strong mentor with credibility and influence
- Own relationships across the business
About the company
A worldwide Biotechnology healthcare company is focused on improving patient outcomes. It is an exciting period of growth, with an equally exciting focus on people and culture. A warm, collaborative company culture, with authentic, stable leadership team.
About the opportunity
You will work alongside experienced Talent Acquisition Specialists. You will consult with a broad range of stakeholders across your ANZ Business Units of this Global Healthcare business along with managing and owning end to end recruitment. The full time contract role will run for 9 months.
- End to end recruitment across commercial, technical & shared service roles
- Build on Talent Acquisition strategies and projects
- Create and maintain communities of engagement with existing and new candidates
- Train and support Hiring Manager skills within the recruitment process
- Grow Talent networks and pipeline
- Contribute to commercial strategy and continuous improvement
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Talent Acquisition with thorough search and selection skills
- Agency, RPO or internal recruitment experience
- Taleo experience
- Strong influencing skills and confidence in coaching and partnering with professionals at all levels
- Ability to lead as a brand ambassador on behalf of the company
- Polished presentation and communication style
- Healthcare background- Pharma, Devices, Bio-tech
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jane Nichols, Divisional Manager on 02 8877 8714 for a confidential discussion.
( SK927743A )
27 days ago
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
BenefitsPermanent roleWork with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industryStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility work from home and in the office, Sydney...
27 days ago
- Sydney CBD
BenefitsPermanent RoleWork with a highly reputable team of healthcare industry specialistsStrong support and ongoing training to support you towards successWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsA strong advertising and marketing presenceFlexibility work from home and in the office, Syd...