- Opportunity for growth and development within the role.
- Work in an innovative and adaptable environment.
- Supportive team with good leadership.
About the company
A global medical devices company specialising in surgical innovation. Driven by providing surgical solutions that are tailor-made for patients. This company is currently experiencing rapid growth presenting opportunities for personal growth. It boasts a collaborative and innovative culture.
About the opportunity
In this role you will work closely with surgeons and be responsible for the digital planning of implants and surgical procedures.
- Digital implant / surgical planning.
- Medical device product development.
- CAD modelling.
- Requirements gathering.
- Collaborating with surgeons in the design of the medical devices.
- Design validation.
- Design transfer to production.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Biomedical Engineer or Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Experience in surgical planning and implant design.
- Exposure to craniomaxillofacial design would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working with computer aided design (CAD).
- Innovative mind-set and adaptable.
- Strong communication.
- High attention to detail.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to build strong business relationships and work closely with surgeons.
- Ability to analyse technical documentation and medical imaging to provide design solutions.
- Ability to present concepts and surgical solutions.
Innovative culture, well-suited for an adaptable and forward thinking individual.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )