- APAC role supporting various teams across the region.
- Located in North Ryde and offering a flexible working environment.
- Competitive salary with a bonus structure.
About the company
A global organisation with a well-established reputation for offering innovative and high quality surgical solutions.
About the opportunity
As part of the APAC IT Team, you will be responsible for supporting all IT related projects and requirements within Supply Chain. This includes projects involving automation, supply chain system functionality and data migration.
- Process design & documentation.
- Business impact assessments.
- Business solution implementations related to Supply Chain.
- Align IT services & solutions to the goals of the business.
- Support IT related projects.
- Leverage off current technologies to provide strategic recommendations.
- Hands on requirement & analysis.
- Improvements & system enhancements.
- Support teams across APAC.
- Collaboration and stakeholder management.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in supporting Supply Chain IT & system functionality is a must.
- SAP Super-user is a must have.
- Experience working within the medical device, pharmaceutical or medical consumables industry is highly preferred.
- Willingness to be both hands on and strategic is required.
- Experience working with projects and automation is ideal.
- Excellent communication with good stakeholder management skills.
- Flexible with your time as you are required to support teams across APAC.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Solution driven.
Collaborative culture with a growth strategy. Offering flexibility and good leadership.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.