- Excellent manager who puts her employees first
- Flexible working environment
- Industry leader in the healthcare space
- Newly created role due to growth
About the company
Global medical device company based in North Ryde, 2113. Forward thinking and growing with a focus on the customers experience.
About the opportunity
Based in Sydney and reporting to the ANZ Supply Chain Manager, it's a great opportunity for a commercially astute Supply Analyst to join this innovative and solutions orientated supply chain team.
You will manage the Distribution Planning across all Distribution Centres and collaborate directly with their 3PL providers for monthly disposals.
- Own and execute weekly distribution planning across national Distribution Centres
- Maintain accurate stock movements between multiple Distribution Centres and business operating systems
- Monthly reporting - Maintain the score card across supply chain
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly disposal process with 3PL providers.
- Handling Export Documentation with 3PL - for NZ / Singapore / India / Japan
- Transport lanes management and distribution cost/invoice analysis
- Co-operation with Accounts Payable in processing of invoices
- Analyse data to identify problematic areas in distribution and make recommendations to increase Supply Chain efficiencies
- Coordinating Quality requirements with 3PL partners.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated and proven track record in logistics improvement
- Experience in a fast paced environment - ideally healthcare or FMCG
- Strong understanding of Order to Cash processes
- Functional experience using ERP system (SAP)
- Experience in working with 3PLs
- Strong analytical skills to collect, combine, visualise and analyse information in detail
- Strong negotiation skills genuine can-do positive attitude to your work with the motivation to succeed
- Adaptable and willing to take initiative with improving processes
It's a dynamic and fast paced environment where you will be collaborating with diverse stakeholders to achieve outstanding results and be part of a purpose driven organisation fostering strong values in caring and great outcomes in healthcare sector.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Laura Longstaff, Associate Director on 02 8877 8758 for a confidential discussion.
29 days ago
Supply Chain & Procurement
- Base + super + Bonus
BenefitsFull responsibility for the New Zealand product portfolio Be part of a global healthcare company Work for an established leader About the companyThis is a global healthcare industry where you will work as part of the ANZ team managing fully the demand and supply planning for the New Zealand portfolio....
about 1 month ago
Supply Chain & Procurement
- Hills District, New South Wales
- AU$42.50 - AU$47.50 per hour + superannuation
About the company A leader within the healthcare industry, passionate about providing patients with innovative and life enhancing products. About the opportunity Working as part of a team you will be responsible for supply planning across various portfolios to contribute towards continuous supply of life-saving products...