- Make your mark on the Australian Oncology & Haematology landscape
- Global organisation establishing operations in Australia
- Newly created role; make it your own
- Innovative pipeline
- Join this organisation as they develop best in class therapies
- Impressive leadership team - work with the best of the best
- Reputed culture that's second to none
- Team build across ASIAPAC
- Address unmet therapeutic needs
- Incredibly attractive package on offer
This Biopharmaceutical leader prides themselves in positively impacting patient outcomes globally and have an incredibly impressive Haematology AND Oncology pipeline. With a strong clinical footprint across the globe, this company is now establishing & expanding their operations into and across ANZ.
As a foundational member of the Australian subsidiary, in the position of Specialty Sale Representative, you will be responsible for driving awareness amongst clinicians in NSW and implementing the launch strategy of a first-in-class drug within Haematology and Oncology.
You will identify & engage relevant KOLS, striving to continuously build a strong brand for yourself, the new product and organisation alike, with an aim to support patient care and increase market share. You will highlight & drive opportunities. You will create initiatives that will target where the business will come from. You will partner with internal stakeholders and work to a common vision.
Skills and Experience
- Proven Australian Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales expertise essential
- Haematology AND/OR Oncology experience essential
- Proven ability to interpret & communicate clinical data effectively
- Demonstrated sales success in a competitive market
- Commercially savvy; strategic, analytical and ability to implement effective business plans
- Proven Business Development and Account Management capabilities
- Proven ability to develop relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Proven ability to highlight & develop opportunities
- Expertise in partnering with physicians/KOLs to add value
- Entrepreneurial, tenacious & committed mindset
How to Apply
Click apply or contact either Specialist Managers, Marion Ludeking (02)8877 8771 or Jodie Robinson on 07 3905 8844 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into Biotechnology, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Scientific companies. www.hpgconnect.com
19 days ago
- AU$105000 - AU$115000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Super + Bonus
Australian pharmaceutical organisationLeading productGreat growth potentialRole available due to internal opportunityAbout the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing biopharmaceutical companies. A specialty company that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious ...
16 days ago
- AU$110000 - AU$125000 per annum + super, car & bonus
The Benefits:Territory with HUGE growth potentialImpressive Neuroscience productsInnovative & sustainable pipelineVaried customer base across public & private clinicsPartner with HCPs to drive outcomesCollaborative teamImpressive mentorAttractive salary with lucrative bonus structure...
22 days ago
About the company Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company renowned for providing specialty medicines and quality services to HCPs and their patients suffering from debilitating diseases. They are passionate about improving the lives of patients and pride themselves on providing innovative solutions to assist patients to live...
1 day ago
- Competitive package on offer
The Benefits:Rare opportunity to join global Pharmaceutical leaderImpressive product portfolioGlobal leader, enviable work cultureJoin a company that promotes from withinAbout the company Constantly striving for the next innovations in patient care, this global company operates across multiple ...
18 days ago
About the companyAn established multinational speciality pharmaceutical company, they are passionate about transforming patient's lives and courageous in both decision and action. With market leading brands and an R&D team invested in bringing new products to market, they are continuing to make a positive impact on patients in Australia and globally.
10 days ago
- Great commission
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. About the opportunity An exciting and rare permanent part-time...
about 2 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$160000 - AU$170000 per annum + super, car & bonus
The Benefits Devices Sales Leadership roleMarket leading Surgical portfolioKey member of the Leadership TeamHigh performing & driven teamKeep your finger on the pulse by still interacting with customersExpanding ANZ footprintImpressive growth plansUpcoming product launchesSuccession...
about 15 hours ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the companyA leading distributor within the scientific community across ANZ, our client boasts incredible growth, and further expansion plans. Partnering with world leading suppliers, they provide quality technology solutions including instrumentation, consumable...
11 days ago
- AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Super + Bonus
BenefitsTerritory Sales Entry level opportunityGreat for a Science graduate or Lab Manager looking to transition & start their sales careerOpportunity to move within the company division for long-term career development About the company A leading distributor within the scientific community a...
about 2 months ago
- Central Coast, New South Wales
- AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum + super, car & bonus
The Benefits: High performing territoryRoom for further growthGlobal Devices leaderHigh quality surgical consumables portfolioRapidly expanding footprint across ASIAPACCollaborative & driven teamAttractive salary & lucrative bonusThe company This global ...
2 months ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the company This global healthcare brand is well known in their field of expertise covering hospital consumables and infection prevention portfolios. They have expanded tremendously over the last few years and are able to boast of tenders and contracts they have won across the ANZ region for their extensive product range. About the opp...
about 1 month ago
- Newcastle, New South Wales
- AU$85000 - AU$110000 per annum + + Car Allowance + Super + huge Bonus
BenefitsFull time permanent role#1 market & global product portfolioRich product pipeline & launches this year & nextNew Headcount position due to business growth About the company This well-regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field of expertis...