About the Company
This global pharmaceutical company work collaboratively together to positively impact the lives of patients around the world. Their mission is to innovate and bring therapies to patients that will significantly improve lives.
About the role
This role will be responsible for sourcing plans and tactics to effectively manage procurement related projects.
- Manage the sourcing and supplier selection process
- Plan and execute all sourcing related activities
- Manage third-party suppliers' selection and evaluation
- Responsible for contract negotiation and management
Skills & Experience Required
- 5-7 years' experience in supply chain management and capital sourcing
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry will be highly regarded
- Strong communication, negotiation, prioritisation, and reasoning skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- Advance computer proficiency
How to Apply
Please follow relevant link to apply. Alternatively, please call Jo Turner on 03 9938 7120 or email at email@example.com
2 days ago
Supply Chain & Procurement
- Hills District, New South Wales
- AU$42.50 - AU$47.50 per hour + superannuation
About the company A leader within the healthcare industry, passionate about providing patients with innovative and life enhancing products. About the opportunity Working as part of a team you will be responsible for supply planning across various portfolios to contribute towards continuous supply of life-saving products...