- Be a part of a dynamic and vibrant team.
- Parking available on site and close access to public transport.
- Potential for career growth.
- Permanent role with a competitive salary.
About the company
Large global medical device company and a leader in the industry. Passionate, patient focused and driven to provide advanced surgical and medical solutions.
About the opportunity
This is a workshop based role responsible for carrying out repairs to medical devices and equipment as well as quality checks.
- Complete repairs and testing on medical equipment.
- Work with various mechanical and electrical power tools.
- Trouble shooting and preventative maintenance.
- Test repairs and quality checks.
- Prepare equipment for demo's and trade shows.
- Maintain a high level of communication with team members and customers.
- Support spare parts management.
- Ensure all parts and tools are available and in good working order.
- Reporting and timely data entry onto the CRM system.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Electronics or Biomedical Engineering is essential.
- Hands on experience working with medical devices would be preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving capabilities.
- Good communication and time management.
- Process driven with a focus on quality.
- Passionate about helping people.
Stable, supportive team with a company that focuses on developing their employees.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.a
1 day ago
- North Shore
- AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + superannuation + car allowance
BenefitsBe a part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate team. Opportunities for career growth.Travel across NSW. About the companyLarge Global Medical Device company dedicated to providing innovative surgical solutions and life-enhancing medical equipment. About the opportunity...