About the company
This award winning Health Science communication consultancy provide services to the healthcare industry through the provision of a variety of high quality services.
About the opportunity
Due to continued growth and the success of recent projects, there is a newly created role available for an experienced and talented medical writer. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of high quality projects including medical writing and client liaison.
- Develop accurate and engaging healthcare content
- Researching, writing, editing, proofreading and referencing a variety of healthcare publications and educational materials
- Writing to current Medicine Australia and other regulatory/compliance requirements
- Work closely with the team to ensure adherence to project plans, timelines and budgets
- Liaising with clients
- Maintain awareness of current trends in healthcare communications, medical education and the pharmaceutical industry
Skills and Experience
- Life Sciences qualification - ideally PhD
- Previous experience in a med comms agency
- Experience in publications writing
- Demonstrated knowledge of the clinical trials process and the pharmaceutical industry
- Several years' in writing healthcare publications
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated passion for communicating science
- Have a creative and innovative ability
- An interest in how real-world evidence can be used to shape clinical practice
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities/qualities
Why this opportunity is right for you
This is a great role with a successful communications consultancy with a truly excellent working culture.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915725A )
15 days ago
Administration & Business Support
- Macquarie Park
- AU$60000 - AU$68000 per annum + + super
BenefitsStart the year in the right way, permanent position Interview January 2021Work with Global brand and leader in their fieldClose knit team environmentWork with well-established leaders in the industry CultureThis Company is known as an employer of choice. With l...