About the Company:
Established over 80 years ago, my client's name is synonymous with innovation, collaboration and positive patient outcomes. They are heavily focused on Research & Development and are driven by positive patient outcomes across the globe.
About the Opportunity:
Provide strategic recommendations to the Business Unit and senior management based on consolidated and actionable BI insights. Partner with key stakeholders and lead key Strategic and Operational Planning processes. Develop Patient Based Models for relevant brands and therapeutic areas.
- Review & analyse sales data, develop insights
- Provide market, competitor and brand performance insights
- Format, extract & integrate data
- Develop models
- Identify opportunities
- Some market research related duties
- Take full ownership of data quality and reporting systems
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Science or Marketing related fields
- Must have patient modelling or revenue forecasting/strategic planning experience
- Experience in local pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working with big data, analysing market research & sales data
- Advanced Excel skills
- An excellent business partner
Welcoming, helpful and professional environment. Their employees have a lot of respect and longevity for the company and take pride in their work. Modern, bright and sociable offices.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8719 for a confidential discussion.