- Immediate start
- Partner with Top 10 Pharmaceutical companies
- High performance culture
- New headcount
- Well reputed work/life balance
- Varied projects
- BOOMING project pipeline
- Company works with you to map out your development
- Gain broad exposure to wider Pharmaceutical industry
- Learn from the best of the best
- Centrally located, attractive salary, impressive mentors
Well reputed Marketing & Communications agency boasts an enviable client portfolio of local and international Pharmaceutical clients. They are high performing, supportive and are reputed for delivering the finest & high impact projects to their clients.
Due to impressive growth, an opportunity has arisen for a driven Senior Account Manager to join their close knit team. Account Managers eager to take their next step up are encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, you will develop & maintain solid relationships with clients and work with the internal project team, ensuring client's projects are completed on time and within budget.
Essentially, you are the conductor of the orchestra. Projects are varied & interesting and clients are leaders within the Pharmaceutical industry. You will gain exposure to a variety of therapeutic areas and aspects of the industry and gain a solid understanding of how they positively impact the healthcare landscape.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing projects from inception through to hand over
- Liaise with key internal team members
- Build & maintain relationships with clients
- Organise & contribute to weekly WIPs with internal/external stakeholders
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders to bring briefs to life
- Manage supplier relationships
- Manage project budgets & time lines
Your Skills & Background:
- Proven agency Account Management experience
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare experience preferred
- Understanding of the Medicines Australia Code adv.
- Solid track record of building & maintaining relationships
- Proven ability to take initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound financial acumen
- Team player mentality
- Proven solid work ethic
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Passion & enthusiasm to learn & develop
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking on +61 2 8877 8771 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
about 1 month ago
- Competitive package
The Benefits Make your mark on Australia's Haematology- Oncology landscapeNewly created role'Best in Class' therapiesInnovative pipelineAccountable for end-to-end Marketing activitiesDevelop market disrupting launch plansImpressive leadership team...
29 days ago
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing bio-pharmaceutical companies. One that develops, manufactures and markets products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. With expanding operations on every continent, our client is rapidly becoming recognised for a progressive approach, f...
about 1 month ago
- New South Wales
- Super, car & bonus
The Benefits:Make your mark on the Australian Oncology & Haematology landscapeNewly created role; make it your ownInnovative pipelineJoin this organisation as they develop 'best in class' therapiesOwn all Marketing strategies & activitiesDevelop market disrupting launch plansImpressive leadership team ...
2 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- AU$150000 - AU$160000 per annum + super & bonus
The Benefits: Rare opportunity to join Animal Health leaderNewly created role due to expanding businessOwn this high profile brandLead product & brand campaignsLead product launches & NPD projectsExcellent mentor, opportunities for progressionVariety of stakeholders - internal & external...