- Make a real difference in enhancing patients' lives through your analytics
- Flexible working environment
- Work with a collaborative, high performing team
- Career progression opportunities
About the company
Global Healthcare organisation.
About the opportunity
You will provide detailed analysis to support achievement of the businesses objectives. You will provide insights and examples of ways to improve processes and increase profitability. Your role will also include developing the SFE dashboard, maintaining the CRM system as well as other ad hoc projects in the pipeline.
- Ensure salesforce effectiveness dashboard is up to date and improvements made
- Analyse sales data & create reports incl ad hoc reports as needed
- Ensure the CRM system is up to date
- Demonstrate ability to highlight areas of improvement to processes
- Business partner with key stakeholders to give strategic advice as to areas of improvement to increase sales & profitability generated from your analysis
- Other ad hoc projects and tasks as required
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified - ideally Business, Finance or Science
- 1+ years experience with Veeva & Tableau
- Strong communicator
- Excellent analytics skills
- Strong Excel skills
A fast paced, high achieving environment. You will need to be a team player who takes accountability, responsibility for their work and able to cope with tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8719 for a confidential discussion