About the company
This company is a leading provider for molecular diagnostics, applied testing, academic and pharmaceutical research. With strong investment in research and development, this company has seen excellent product growth in recent years.
About the opportunity
In this national role, as the Sales Development Manager, you shall be focusing on the Bioinformatics portfolio, and be responsible for stretching the market by implementing strategies across Australia and New Zealand.
- Look at the company's global objectives then implement local strategies to be achieved in ANZ, building business plans and multiyear plans with end users.
- Seek to increase sales across the Bioinformatics portfolio by managing all sales functions.
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, you shall be building and utilising existing relationships and networks.
- Working closely with Account Managers to ensure the objectives are aligned on their dedicated territories.
- Be responsible for educating and advising the sales team on the strategy, being out on the road for customer engagement wherever necessary.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Managers to provide market feedback.
- Can be based anywhere in Australia but must be flexible to travel nationally as required.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications (ideally a Science Degree)
- Must have Bioinformatics knowledge +/or experience
- Possibly suited for an Account Manager who is seeking the next step in their career
- Excellent business development, and strategy implementing skills
- A natural leader, a team player and someone who is hungry for success
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Karen Forgie, Senior Recruitment Consultant on 0399387105 for a confidential discussion or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
( SK925207A )
16 days ago
- New South Wales
- Attractive Salary Package
About the companyAn ASX-listed, Australian clinical-stage, biotechnology company focused on the development of a novel drug candidate for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases. About the opportunity The Director of Drug Development is responsible for the planning, i...