About the company
A global healthcare company boasting a supportive and caring culture.
- Manage end to end the office relocation project of this organisation
- Partner with Senior Leadership team to define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plan in line with the Global HQ
- Coordinate, manage & support project Team leads & staff as required
- Manage project budget & resource allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools incl MS Teams, MS Project, Excel
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems, risks and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Conduct project evaluations and assessment of results
Skills and Experience
- Qualification in project management or equivalent
- 5+ years direct project management experience
- Office relocation experience
- Demonstrated ability and experience in strategic planning, people management, change management and risk management
Supportive, collaborative and friendly working environment.
- Make a real impact on this organisation
- Lead the planning and implementation of their office relocation
- Opportunity to develop your career in a high performing team environment!
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant.
4 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + Based on experience
Benefits: Monday to Friday Office HoursWarm and engaging company cultureEnjoy paid Birthday leaveOngoing training and developmentThrive in a fast-paced environment-No two days are the same!Suitable for an individual who has a thirst for knowledgeOngoing, lucrative opportunities for aspiring Recruitment C...