About the company
This global CRO are committed to developing groundbreaking devices and new pharmaceutical products.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will responsible for ensuring the timely submission of regulatory documents related to clinical trial activity
- Perform required activities within the country that lead to activation of investigative sites in all phases of clinical trials
- Prepare, review, and submit to regulatory agencies (TGA / Medsafe
- Provide expertise and guidance to global study teams in regard to regulatory activities
- Track regulatory submissions
Skills and Experience
- Scientific qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in preparing and submitting TGA regulatory applications
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Demonstrated willingness to learn
- Great offices
- Established, friendly team
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7103 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915725A )
about 8 hours ago
- New South Wales
BenefitsWork in a friendly and supportive environmentA global organisationFlexible working arrangements About the companyA leading medical device company with a global reach. About the opportunityOn a 12-month contract you will re...
26 days ago
- New South Wales
- commission, leave loading, car allowance, health insurance
BenefitsOpen plan, high energy officesCollaborative organisation where employee opinions are recognised and actionedFlexible working arrangements across home and officeEstablished leadership team with longevity within the organisationAttractive package including car allowance and other benefitsAbout the companyAn International or...