About the company
This global CRO are committed to developing groundbreaking devices and new pharmaceutical products.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will responsible for ensuring the timely submission of regulatory documents related to clinical trial activity
- Perform required activities within the country that lead to activation of investigative sites in all phases of clinical trials
- Prepare, review, and submit to regulatory agencies (TGA / Medsafe
- Provide expertise and guidance to global study teams in regard to regulatory activities
- Track regulatory submissions
Skills and Experience
- Scientific qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in preparing and submitting TGA regulatory applications
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Demonstrated willingness to learn
- Great offices
- Established, friendly team
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 71020 for a confidential discussion.
Healthcare Professionals Group. Recruiting all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915725A )
18 days ago
- Northern Beaches
Benefits Flexible working arrangement; combined office and WFH role Friendly and collaborative work culture Work with a broad range of established consumer healthcare brands About the company A multinational consumer healthcare organisation with around 60 staff in Australia. They boast a wide r...
26 days ago
- Northern Beaches
BenefitsFlexible working arrangement; combined office and WFH roleFriendly and collaborative work cultureWork with a broad range of established consumer healthcare brandsAbout the companyA multinational consumer healthcare organisation with around 60 staff in Australia. They boast a wide range of proprietary brands and continue...
5 days ago
- AU$57 - AU$62 per hour + + super
About the companyThe Medical Devices Surveillance Branch is responsible for the post market activities of medicaldevices, including Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) and in vitro diagnostic medical devices(IVDs), and monitoring them throughout their lifecycle to ensure they continue to meet