The team in this environment are currently experience a pivotal time of change. They are supportive of making the clinical care provided to residents everyday the major focus for all levels of care staff.
- Permanent opportunity
- Salary packaging available
- Learning and development opportunities
- Relocation assistance offer (with conditions)
- Career development opportunities
About the company
Work for a large, growing and award-winning organisation located across New South Wales. A proud heritage and focus on empowering the ageing community to live life to the fullest. This organisation is focused on ensuring the people they support through home care, retirement living, and residential facilities are the heart of everything they do. Not only do they support the best daily care to clients and residents every day, but they also support their employees to achieve their goals.
About the opportunity
Build and maintain interpersonal relationships with residents, families and staff of this aged care facility. Work alongside a clinically focused team and support your fellow staff during changes being made to the clinical environment whilst reporting to the Care Manager.
As a registered nurse in this environment you will help support and manage all staff of all levels whilst changes aligning with the new aged care standards are implemented.
- Ensure provision of patient centred care
- Ensure care is in line with values of the resident and organisation
- Develop, monitor and review residents care plans
- Report and act upon changes or concerns in a resident's condition
- Coordinate the delegation of care and ensure it is within carer's scope of practice
- Report all complaints to the Care Manager
- Ensure care being provided meets the aged care standards
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registered Nurse
- Australian Aged Care or Hospital Experience of 2 years plus
- Knowledge of ACFI and Accreditation Standards
- Experience in supporting junior registered nurses
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8719 for a confidential discussion or email me at email@example.com.
30 days ago
Benefits Values driven organisation, with a culture of caring for others Access to car Sa...
5 days ago
- Port Macquarie
- AU$40 - AU$43 per hour + Plus Super + NFP benifits
About the companyOur client is leading provider of aged care services Australia wide. They have a strong focus on values and strive to delivery individualised care to each and every client, whilst offering staff a supportive work environment. About the opportunityAs the Team Leader you will provide ongoing guidance, support, and leadership to all ca...
16 days ago
- Plus Super
About the companyOur client is a market leading provider of aged care, who offer a broad range of services & support to clients Australia wide and aim of providing the highest-level client centred care.About the opportunityWe are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager who is looking for a change in environment or want to further their career....
16 days ago
- New South Wales
About the companyOur client is a market leading provider of culturally appropriate residential and community aged care in Australia.About the opportunity We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator who is looking for a change in environment or want to further their career. This is a great opportun...