- Work with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industry
- Opportunity to earn 30+ days annual leave per year
- Strong support and ongoing training to support your success and development
- Work in partnership with leading global healthcare organisations
- Flexibility to work office-based (CBD location) or remotely, as desired
- Build rare and valuable knowledge of healthcare recruitment processes
About the team & organisation
A trusted name in the Health care industry, with over 20 years partnering with the biggest names in multi-national corporate health care. We are a boutique team of ethically motivated recruitment consultants from various backgrounds- Medical, Operations, HR, Scientific, and Sales. Our company is privately owned and managed, giving you clarity of business direction with appropriate training to ensure success. Align yourself with high calibre recruitment consultants who support great people in great career moves and enhance the country's health and happiness.
About the opportunity
You will work alongside an established, experienced and professional team who take pride in their role as career recruitment consultants. As a Sourcing Consultant, your role will focus on roles within the healthcare industry. Working closely with the Recruitment Consultants in this area, you will support candidate and client engagement through proactive communications via various platforms. The strong demand for health professionals across Australia, paired with a shortage of candidates, speaks to the importance of sourcing candidates through various platforms and methods.
- Work with Recruitment Consultants to identify high-quality candidates
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with existing and potential candidates
- Interview and screen industry-experienced candidates to understand their strengths and motivations
- Create and maintain effective processes for fluid workflows
- Write detailed job briefs/advertisements based on the information provided about a position by the client
- Support marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified applicants, preferably in a scientific discipline, are highly encouraged to apply
- Experience in agency recruitment is preferred
- Exposure to the health care industry is well regarded
- Agility to move across different activities and functions is of the utmost importance
- Ability to think on your feet and adopt a consultative approach
An unparalleled approach to client and candidate services is what drives our team towards continual growth and success. To achieve this, we offer ongoing professional training, supportive management, and the ability to express your professional strengths. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our shared goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply
Click "apply" to express your interest in this role, or contact Adrian McConchie, Associate Director at email@example.com.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations. For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
2 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Earn 30+ days leave per year
Benefits Work with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industryOpportunity to earn 30+ days annual leave per yearOngoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility to work office-b...