- Work with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industry
- Ongoing training to support your success and development
- Work in partnership with leading global healthcare organisations
- Flexibility to work office-based (CBD location) or remotely, as desired
- Build rare and valuable knowledge of healthcare recruitment processes
About the team & organisation
A trusted name in the Health care industry, with over 20 years' partnering with the biggest names in multi-national corporate health care. We are a boutique team of ethically motivated recruitment specialist consultants from various backgrounds - Medical, Operations, HR, Scientific, and Sales. Our company is privately owned and managed, giving you clarity of business direction with appropriate training to ensure success. Align yourself with high calibre recruitment consultants who support great people in great career moves and enhance the country's health and happiness.
About the opportunity
You will work alongside an established, experienced and professional team who take pride in their role as career recruitment consultants. As a Recruitment Resourcer / Candidate Manager, your role will focus on roles within the pharmaceutical and medical device industry. Working closely with the Recruitment Consultants in this area, you will support candidate and client engagement through proactive communications via various platforms. The strong demand for health professionals across Australia, paired with a shortage of candidates, speaks to the importance of sourcing candidates through various platforms and methods.
- Work with Recruitment Consultants to source high-quality candidates
- Utilise various platforms (Bullhorn CRM, LinkedIn Recruiter, Seek Talent Search, Social Media Platforms) to identify and communicate with existing and potential candidates
- Interview and screen industry-experienced candidates to understand their strengths and motivations
- Write detailed job briefs/advertisements based on the information provided about a position by the client
- Support marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Recruitment Resourcing, Talent Acquisition or Recruitment Administration role in white collar / professional sectors
- Experience in sourcing in candidate short markets including utilising CRM systems, LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent Search
- Degree qualified applicants, preferably in a scientific discipline, are highly encouraged to apply
- Ability to think on your feet and adopt a consultative approach
An unparalleled approach to client and candidate services is what drives our team towards continual growth and success. To achieve this, we offer ongoing professional training, supportive management, and the ability to express your professional strengths. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our shared goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply
Please click "apply" above or contact Adrian McConchie, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healthcare Professionals Group recruit all positions, at all levels, into; biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific, medical and medical technology companies; aged care providers, public and private hospitals, health insurance funds, diagnostic and imaging facilities, government departments and charities/NFP organisations. For all healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
27 days ago
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
BenefitsPermanent roleWork with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industryStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility work from home and in the office, Sydney...
27 days ago
- Sydney CBD
BenefitsPermanent RoleWork with a highly reputable team of healthcare industry specialistsStrong support and ongoing training to support you towards successWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsA strong advertising and marketing presenceFlexibility work from home and in the office, Syd...
about 23 hours ago
- AU$140000 - AU$141000 per annum + Attractive salary
BenefitsCustomer and patient centricity ...
about 2 months ago
- Kyeemagh, New South Wales
- AU$110000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum + Attractive Salary - Agile Working
BenefitsBe part of a friendly & supportive environmentDedicated coordinator to support youFlexible working arrangementsLeadership team investing in People and CultureWork with a strong mentor with credibility and influenceOwn relationships across the business Abou...