- Monday to Friday Office Hours
- Warm and engaging company culture
- Enjoy paid Birthday leave
- Ongoing training and development
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment-No two days are the same!
- Suitable for an individual who has a thirst for knowledge
- Ongoing, lucrative opportunities for aspiring Recruitment Consultants
- Be rewarded by knowing you have made a positive difference to enhance patient lives
- Work with a highly reputable team of Health care Industry Specialists
- Bright modern office with cutting edge technologies and strong support staff
- Structured and supportive team environment
- Work for an organisation which prides itself for long term employees
- Full time vacancy
About the company:
A trusted & professional name in the Health care Industry with over 23 years partnering with the biggest names in multi-national corporate health care and primary health care. Medium-sized team of ethically motivated consultants who come from various backgrounds- Medical, Operations, HR, Scientific and Sales. This company is privately owned and managed giving you clarity of direction and objectives with training to support your success. Align yourself with high calibre consultants who support great people into great career moves and in turn enhance the country's health and happiness.
About the opportunity:
Work alongside a senior recruiter to recruit specialist doctors, support staff and sonographers into public, private hospitals and private practice. As a Recruitment Coordinator you will lead candidate engagement through proactive communications on phone and email, advertising on various platforms. You will work closely with our marketing team to drive marketing campaigns and leverage from our commercial database to identify candidates for job vacancies. You will also be expected to build and establish long term relationships with clients and candidates.
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with potential candidates
- Verbally engage with candidates, conduct interviews and accurately record candidate information
- Audit and check candidates compliance records (ID, Qualifications, Safety Checks)
- Lead marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
- Use high level written capabilities to create effective advertisements
- You will have a constant thirst for knowledge, understanding the complexities of hospital and private practice recruitment and credentialing
- You will match candidates against open positions
- Be able to prioritise tasks and manage conflicting deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified applicants will be highly regarded
- Interest in Human Resources or Business Development
- Exposure to the health care industry
- Strong verbal communications and comprehension skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you are able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Previous experience in Linkedin Recruiter, applicant tracking system especially Bullhorn-Desirable
- Strong interest in research and a genuine desire to learn
Our company is driven by our un-paralleled approach to candidate and client services and support. To achieve this we offer ongoing professional training, thorough and supportive management and the ability to express your professional strengths independently. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our common goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply:
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or apply directly via the seek ad.
HPG have placed more than 30,000 candidates into the health care industry. We have been in operations for more than 23 years. HPG have more than 30 staff working for the company. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the health care sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national health care organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities.
11 days ago
- Sydney CBD
- AU$50000 - AU$55000 per annum + Super
Overview of position As a Recruitment Resourcing Consultant, you will partner with our established team of four, to place Specialist Doctors, Allied Health Professionals and Business Support staff nationwide. You will be one of two Consultants leading candidate generation (identification through to placement), candidate credentialing, marketing campaigns and can...
12 days ago
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
- AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + Super + Industry Leading Comms structure
BenefitsWork with a highly reputable team of medical recruitment expertsStrong mentoring and ongoing education to support your growthWor...
14 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$40 - AU$42 per hour + + super
Benefits:Work with ...