Recruitment Resourcer / Recruitment Coordinator
Recruitment Resourcer vacancy has become available to support the medical specialist team.
HPG is located in Sydney's CBD. Modern office, excellent work culture and flexibility to work from home, after an initial learning period.
- 23 years of industry success in recruiting for the Health care Sector
- HPG values individuality, innovation, and sharing our individual and team success
- Placed more than 30,000 candidates into the health care industry
- Feel rewarded by knowing you have made a difference to enhancing patient lives.
- Work on a variety of jobs
- Busy portfolio with plenty of scope to learn and develop your recruitment career
- Work with a highly reputable team of Health care Industry Specialists
- Exposure to the largest names in Primary, Public and Private Health care
- Lots of resources available to help you thrive and do well in your job
- Structured and supportive training
- In house and External training provided
- Monday to Friday Office Hours
- Ongoing, lucrative opportunities for aspiring candidates who wish to pursue a long term career in recruitment
- Birthday Leave
About the company
We are a well known recruitment brand in the Health care Industry with over 23 years partnering with the biggest names in multi-national corporate health care and primary health care. HPG has more than 30 staff working for the company. Our recruitment consultants come from various backgrounds- Medical, Operations, HR, Scientific and Sales.
About the opportunity
Work along side a senior medical recruiter to manage a busy recruitment desk. In this role, you will manage and work with the recruiter to place candidates into permanent, part time, locum and contract positions across Australia. The Recruitment Resourcer, will lead candidate engagement through proactive communications on phone and email, advertising on various platforms, provide support to manage strategic marketing campaigns, together with our marketing team and utilise our commercial database with a high level of accuracy. At the heart of this role is the ability to build rapport & build relationships through strong communications, organised work flows, top line administration skills and outstanding software user capabilities and superior customer service is what is required to succeed in the position.
- Deliver outstanding service to our candidates and clients
- Utilise various platforms to identify and communicate with potential candidates
- Verbally engage with candidates, conduct interviews and accurately record candidate information
- Audit and check candidates compliance records (ID, Qualifications, Safety Checks)
- Lead marketing campaigns to enhance the company's market presence
- Use high level written capabilities to create effective advertisements
- Screening candidates
- Conduct Reference Checks
- Identify and generate leads
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified applicants are highly regarded
- Interest in Human Resources or Business Development processes
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Be confident in speaking to clients and candidates over the phone
- Exposure to the health care industry or professionals desirable
- Administration or tele-service experience highly regarded
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent ability to prioritise task and meet deadlines
- Experience working on multiple projects
- Detailed oriented
Our company is driven by our un-paralleled approach to candidate and client services and support. To achieve this we offer ongoing professional training, industry conference attendance, thorough and supportive management and the ability to express your professional strengths independently. We are a diverse team of people who are drawn together by our common goal of enhancing people's lives.
How to Apply
A personal & confidential conversation is welcomed by calling 02 8877 8754 and speaking with Sandra Louey . You can also click "apply" above or follow our weblink here to apply without a seek profile-
HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the health care sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national health care organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. HPG have been in operations for more than 23 years. We have placed more than 30,000 candidates into the healthare industry.