About the company
This leading biopharmaceutical group are dedicated to prolonging and improving lives and health outcomes through innovative medicines.
About the opportunity
The Quality Lead will responsible for the affiliate quality function. The Quality lead has overall responsibility for managing the Quality Management System and quality assurance programs, with a view to fostering a strong quality and continuous improvement culture ensuring adherence to legal and quality standard frameworks.
- Review, establish and maintain QMS
- Act as SME and business partner for all quality related matters
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (regulatory, medical and supply chain) to ensure quality compliance
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement accordingly
- Undertake risk assessments and audits as required
Skills and Experience
- Proven QA experience
- Scientific qualifications
- Previous project management experience
- Ability and experience in working in complex, cross matrixed organisations
- Demonstrate highly developed communication skills
- Have a high degree of resilience and agility
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner (Senior Specialist Manager) on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915725A )
1 day ago
- North Sydney, New South Wales
BenefitsBe part of the change in medical prognosis for cancer patients. This innovative medical technology is at the commercialization stage and as it becomes more widely available you will see the positive impact it will have on patient lives.You will be instrumental in shaping and maintaining the Quality Systems to ensure product compliance with regulatory st...