About the company
This leading global pharma company are committed to saving lives using the latest and most innovative technologies
About the opportunity
This position is responsible for release of material for GLP toxicology studies and clinical trial material. It provides strategic support globally as an expert in assuring quality during R&D, arranging audits of third-party suppliers.
- Ensures material for GLP toxicology studies is produced and tested in accordance with the study protocol
- Clinical and non clinical batch release (including review, approval etc)
- Provide QA oversight as needed to the manufacture and distribution of R&D products
- Develop, maintain and implement QA system improvements
Skills and Experience
- Proven QA experience
- Scientific qualifications
- Previous project management experience
- Ability and experience in working in complex, cross matrixed organisations
- Knowledge of batch release
- Previous experience in R&D
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner (Senior Specialist Manager) on 03 9938 7103 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915725A )
29 days ago
- North Sydney
- AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + Superannuation
About the companyAn established, global pharmaceutical company with well-known products and an excellent reputation, based in North Sydney. About the opportunityThis 12-month QA contract will provide support to the QA team with a 70% focus on product complaints and assist w...