- Exponential growth
- Patient list full
- Enviable 2000 GP referral network
- Access to technologies to give the practice a competitive advantage
- Cutting edge technologies with TMS machine
- Manage a variety of cases - suitable for Psych with a special interest in Geriatrics, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, General Psychiatry, Addiction
- Flexible work days
- Locum or Permanent Part Time or full time options - VMO
- Work with a team of specialist doctors
- Contracts with aged care, Work Cover, Dept of Veteran Affairs
- Impressive referral network more than through the public hospitals
- Enviable market positioning
- AHPRA 4 or Specialist Unconditional welcome to apply
- Great schools nearby, can be rated the top rankings in NSW
- Integrated approach to ensuring the holistic patient care
- Provide services to remote and regional locations, of your choosing.
Located Northwest of Sydney work with 6 other psychiatrist in a very busy practice
With so much work, the doctor has flexibility around the notion and idea of minimum 2 days a week or consider full time opportunity.
There is plenty of support provided with access to psychologist and medical specialist doctors
8 hour work week Monday - Sunday
Typical time spent on consults range from 30 minute to 1 hour sessions
Strong network of Doctors performing at the senior management level in Public Hospitals
How to Apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Sidra Khan on email@example.com or 0484280060
HPG have been in operations for more than 23 years. We have placed more than 90,000 Healthcare Professionals, Australia wide. We provide fixed term, contracting, part-time and locum opportunities, Australia wide. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the health care sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national health-care organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities.
30 days ago
- Northern Beaches
- AU$60 - AU$75 per hour
Benefits Dominant Cardiology Service Provider Vacancy owing to patient demand Professional, Supportive Team Flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle and needs Perform echo, stress echo, reporting Option to also work across multiple clinics and sites Competitive salary with option to pay by the scan or...
14 days ago
- AU$0.00 - AU$300000 per annum
Benefits Established practice Interesting case load General Cardiologist, Cardiologist with Pace Maker Experience or Imaging Cardiologist welcome to apply Patient List Provided Option to be salaried or work under a profit sharing arrangement Work with a team of doctors and sonographers Access to regula...
8 days ago
- AU$0.00 - AU$2000 per day
Benefits Locum, Full time and Permanent Part Time Opportunity Manage in and out patient services State of the art equipment and brand new facilities Excellent Admin, Marketing Support offered Supported by registrar, allied health, consultants and admin staff Trendy, upbeat location Leading mental health provid...
30 days ago
- AU$200000 - AU$800000 per annum
Benefits Supported by a team of cardiologist High demand for services in the area Single doctor owned practice Access to the latest technologies and equipment Serving a large catchment population Manage a wide variety of cases Work with a team of specialist doctors Nurses and administrative staff on s...
30 days ago
- AU$200000 - AU$700000 per annum
Benefits Combine public and private practice appointment Supported by a team of Gastroenterologist and specialist doctors Patient List Provided Private Billing Patients Option to be salaried Massive infrastructure and capital investment being poured into the area Access to great schools Built ...