- Preferred mental health service provider
- Relaxed affordable living
- Prime location with access to all amenities
- Tertiary teaching hospital nearby
- Manage in and out patient services
- Comprehensive Range of treatment options
- Be supported by a highly trained team of nurses, psychologist and other allied health professionals
- Inpatient, day patient and out patient treatment options available
- Guaranteed referral base
- Admin support for patient file management, patient scheduling
- Electronic dictation technologies available to ensure ease of operations
- Support by GP's on site for medical administration reviews
- Peer reviews and opportunity to be part of the executive management team is available
- Minimum income guarantee
The Private Hospital is one of the largest dedicated private rehabilitation facility in Queensland. An extensive range of day, in patient, out patient and day programs available., delivered by an expert clinical team, to achieve the best possible clinical outcomes for patients.
The Private Hospital is located in tropical north Queensland and in an established area.
The hospital provides opportunities for doctors who also would like to be part of the executive management team or is interested in a facility that has a strong focus on career and personal development.
How to Apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on email@example.com or phone 0403039232 for more information
HPG have been in operations for close to 24 years. We have placed more than 31,000 candidates into the healthcare industry. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the healthcare sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national healthcare organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. To find out more about our vacancies, please visit us on https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs
about 1 month ago
- Queensland, Australia
- AU$450000 - AU$999999 per annum
Benefits Assistance with relocationSalaried or Profit ShareSupport in and out patient servicesWork with a team of psychiatristOngoing learning and development including peer reviewsAccess to latest technologiesWork with a clinic that provides a comprehensive range of mental health servicesClinic
11 days ago
- Logan City
- AU$300000 - AU$1000000 per annum
BenefitsProvide accessible health care services to the communityModern facilities Work with a team of medical specialist doctors Flexible hours Separate lunch room and conference rooms Telehealth services available Provide a range of psychiatry servicesOn-site parking available Busy h...