Long term opportunity with a global healthcare company, awarded as one of the best places to work. Offering a flexible working environment and autonomy.
About the company
A forward-thinking global company who are committed to driving health outcomes. Believing and encouraging new ways of thinking, with the customer and patient always at the centre of their work. A company that acts on what they say. Believes change is the future and embraces feedback, innovation and true collaboration.
About the opportunity
12 month fixed term contract working collaboratively with a driven and friendly team. In this role you will be required to manage procurement and indirect categories such as marketing, creative and digital media.
- Category management driving value across marketing, creative and digital.
- Hands-on involvement and application of best practise in all processes within procurement.
- Contracts and tender's management.
- Supplier and vendor management.
- Stakeholder management and working collaboratively across the business.
- Reporting and governance.
- Drive cost savings and improve on processes.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in procurement and indirect or category management is preferred.
- Experience working within the medical device, pharmaceutical or healthcare related industry is essential.
- Strong knowledge of procurement systems, processes and best practise.
- Strategic with the ability to influence, communicate and negotiate.
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management.
- Experienced in contracts and tender management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to work autonomously
Passionate thought leaders encouraging innovation and agility in a changing pharmaceutical landscape. Respecting work life balance and flexibility creating a culture of engaged, thoughtful and passionate employees. Driving a culture of engagement by listening and acting.
( SK920709A )
11 days ago
Supply Chain & Procurement
- New South Wales
- AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + superannuation
BenefitsLong term opportunity with a global healthcare company, awarded as one of the best places to work. Offering a flexible working environment and autonomy. About the companyA forward-thinking global company who are committed to driving health outcomes. Believing and encouraging new ways of thinking, with the ...