- Be a part of a supportive and stable working environment
- Opportunity for career development
About the company
A large global pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturer which boasts a good company culture and high retention of staff.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Compounding Technicians in packing and preparing of components for prescription orders on a timely basis as well as assisting within the warehouse in areas of receiving, inventory and dispatch.
- Packing and preparing of components for each prescription order
- Packing and labelling of finished units for each prescription order including final inspection of product
- Dispatching of prepared product
- Other duties as required
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a pharmacy or with pharmaceutical products
- Experience in warehousing, logistics or inventory control is desirable
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication both verbal and written
- Reliable, punctual and a team player
- Process orientated with strong picking skills
- Ability to commit to a long term assignment
- Willing to work shifts
- Flexible with your time
Although a large, global company, they are able to provide a family-like culture and pride themselves in developing and upskilling their staff.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Owen Smith, Sourcing Consultant on 03 9938 7106 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915725A )