About the company
Global pharmaceutical company boasting a fun, family-like and supportive working environment.
About the opportunity
Supporting the afternoon shift from 1pm to 9pm, this is a 1 day assignment working within the pharmacy storeroom. You will be required to build and prepare boxes and packaging material as well as move stock to various locations.
- Work within a GMP environment
- Build boxes and prepare packaging material
- Movement of stock, includes heavy lifting up to 12kgs
- General assistance across the warehouse
Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a GMP environment or within the healthcare industry would be advantageous.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 12kgs is essential
- Ability to do continuous manual work
- Strong communicator and team player
- Flexible with the ability to pick up new processes quickly
- High attention to detail
- Ability to commit to a 1 day assignment, with potential to extend
Short, punchy description of the culture of the company
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )