Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for a PV Associate.
About the company
This organisation is a global pharma company with offices in Melbourne
About the opportunity
Working as part of the medical affairs team based in Melbourne, the successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of drug safety duties including case management.
- Managing case load of adverse events for both existing products in additional to clinical trial products
- Work to TGA and international guidelines
- Respond to email and phone enquiries
- Provide written responses to agencies
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must have
- Completed Medicines Australia Code of Conduct training
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player
- Possess high level of attention to detail
- Demonstrate and friendly and professional attitude
Why this opportunity is right for you
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an interesting healthcare organisation and be part of their success story.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialist Manager on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
1 day ago
Healthcare Professionals Group business is currently recruiting for a PV Associate, 3 days per week. About the companyThis organisation is consulting firm with offices in Melbourne's eastern suburbsAbout the opportunityWorking as part of the team based in Melbourne, the successful candidate will be responsible for...
about 2 months ago
- North Shore, New South Wales
Benefits Established consultancy company with strong relationships Friendly and collaborative team Flexible working About the company Our Client are a long established consultancy company focusing predominantly on regulatory affairs, medical affairs and quality assurance. With strong and established relation...