- Be a part of a large, diverse organisation experiencing rapid growth.
- Great opportunity to bring your skills and experience to assist the company in reaching their Payroll needs.
- Both a strategic and hands-on role.
- Flexible working environment.
About the company
A leader within the helathcare industry offering years of expertise in medical, surgical, veterinary and healthcare technology. Passionate about partnering with customers within healthcare to provide innovative solutions to drive the best outcomes for patients.
About the opportunity
Due to rapid growth and recent acquisitions a role has become available to manage end to end all payroll incl salary and benefits requirements to make sure an accurate, timely and efficient service to all employees.
- Processing end to end Payroll on a fortnightly basis using various award rates
- Payroll Tax Reconciliation and Payment
- Perform month end duties, reporting and any ad hoc reporting required
- Calculation of Superannuation monthly reconciliation
- Manage all internal payroll & benefit related queries
- Responsible for associated admin, data & file management
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required e.g. implementation of new systems etc
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent qualification) in Finance, Accounting, or Commerce
- End to end Payroll experience with up to 500 employees
- Enjoys working in a flexible, adaptable environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiar working with payroll systems
Diverse and flexible.
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Francesca Strange, Senior Recruitment Consultant.