- Monday - Friday
- No weekend work
- Utilise your exceptional customer service experience and apply your training of service delivery to the health care industry.
- Medical Specialist Group
- An important role, providing valuable input to help drive the strategy of the medical practice
- Business is expanding, boasting year on year growth
- Excellent reviews from patients and staff that work at the clinics
- Modern Facilities
- Close to Train Line
- Pleasant work environment
- Strong reputable, professional brand
- Provide support to a team of specialist doctors
- Responsible for the day-to-day work flow delivery of high-quality patient centred services.
- Work closely with specialist doctors, GP's, sonographers, administration staff to provide a coordinated and effective response to exceed patient service delivery.
- Key contributor to working with leadership, regarding budgets and rosters.
- Use your customer service skills to deliver a "great patient" experience.
- Pleasant work environment with plenty of natural light
- You will be appreciated by the patients and doctors that value the service you provide.
- Ideally worked in a customer facing with for a corporate brand
- Exceptional customer service experience
- Medical Admin experience desirable but not essential
- Naturally caring and empathetic
- Have a high degree of emotional intelligence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to manage processes to improve patient journey and experience
- Be a key contributor to the delivery of patient services.
- Overall management and administration of patient services
- Provide input to help the practice to grow and contribute ideas to ensure that there is a consistent processes in place in patient service delivery
- Ability to liaise and build rapport with GP's
- Patient Centred approach to deliver positive outcomes
- Effectively build and maintain stakeholder relationships with staff, management and clinicians in the practice and GP referral network.
- Manage competing priorities in a complex health care setting
- Demonstrated experience in effective people management and relationship building
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Be willing to learn and understand health care billing and revenue capture in a health care setting.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent rapport and client relationship building skills.
- Hands on and "roll up sleeve" approach to problem solving
How to apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 firstname.lastname@example.org
HPG have placed more than 30,000 candidates into the health care industry. We have more than 30 staff working for the company. We have been in operations for more than 23 years. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the health care sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national health care organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. Human capital solutions we provide include: Fixed term, part time, casual, locum and contracting solutions, Australia wide. To find out more about our vacancies, please visit https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs
12 days ago
Administration & Business Support
- New South Wales
- AU$32 - AU$33 per hour + super
BenefitsJoin a supportive teamWork with a reputable aged care & disability support provider1 month temporary role with immediate start and view to extendMonday- Friday office hoursEasily accessible by public transport***Must have previous rostering experience*** About the company
26 days ago
Administration & Business Support
- Work with highly reputable specialist recruiters
Benefits Work with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruiters with a focus on Sales & Marketing professionals in the healthcare industryStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility to work offi...