- Attractive hourly rates with benefits!
- Ongoing professional development
- Part time, after hours, weekend contracts available
- Grow experience in both paediatric and adult therapy
- Travel allowance
- Funded Professional development
- Work the hours you like!
About the company
A Mobile Occupational Therapy community service provider across the Melbourne region. This organisation is client centred and future focused, providing a wide range of services in line with the referrals
About the opportunity
Build and maintain relationships with a new client base, supporting them across their lifespan through high quality and evidence-based care. Work flexible hours to support the growth in occupational therapy needs in the community.
Manage a portfolio of referral occupational therapy clients to provide strength based and person-centred care. Support the large community of Melbourne through a pivotal time with changes being made to NDIS.
- Ability to work in person centred environment
- Build interpersonal relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop clinical knowledge and skills to apply to client portfolio
- Manage a client portfolio of varying needs
- Support clients from paediatric cases to adult cases
- Provide an ongoing analytical approach to evidence-based care
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA registered Occupational Therapist
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field
- Paediatric or disabilities (NDIS) experience
- Current Australian Driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current police check
People in this company enjoy providing support to the wider community on an independent and autonomous level.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8719 for a confidential discussion.