- Great time to impact in the area of Oncology as a national MSL
- Excellent remuneration including car allowance and bonus
- The opportunity to improve the standard of clinical care for patients living with cancer
About the company
A passionate organisation that supports and encourages cross functional collaboration. Proud of its transformative and bold science approach.
About the opportunity
- Healthcare landscape awareness and experience in the therapeutic area of Oncology is essential for this position - scientific/clinical knowledge and experience in breast cancer would be ideal not essential.
- Establish strategic relationships with key external stakeholders at a national level.
- You will be an integral scientific expert in the Oncology therapy area also within the healthcare landscape, data and competitor medicine.
- Required to implement defined goals and objectives aligned with therapy area plan of action.
- Working in conjunction with colleagues serving as the external medical affairs representative in the cross-functional therapeutic team.
- You will be the company ambassador, liaising with professional societies, academic & research centres, patient & advocacy groups, also attending national & international scientific meetings.
- Capacity to travel locally, nationally, and internationally when required (and acceptable) approximately 80% in field when appropriate or currently virtual.
- A flare and passion in strategic relationship building.
- Demonstrated personal initiative, ability to work with a high level of autonomy and independence is essential for this position.
Skills and Experience
- Advanced scientific or clinical degree
- Functional experience in field medical affairs
- Experience within biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated proficiency in scientific communication, understanding complex issues, and identifying and communicating key insights
Global Biopharmaceutical company with a passion and focus to work tirelessly in bringing forward medicines to save patients lives.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jo Turner, Senior Specialise Manager on 03 9938 7120 for a confidential discussion.
( SK915725A )
13 days ago
BenefitsAdvance your careerSupportive and collaborative cultureStrong pipeline and interesting scope of workAbout the company This organisation is a world leading pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline. They have a growing reputation within industry as a strong performing pharma.
8 days ago
- Attractive Salary Package
Benefits Advance your careerSupportive and collaborative cultureStrong pipeline and interesting scope of workAbout the company This organisation is a world leading pharmaceutical company with a strong pipeline. They have a growing reputation within industry as a strong performing pharma.