About the Company
This world leading research based pharmaceutical company have a defined mission to seek to improve the lives of patients and their families globally.
About the role
As a Medical Science Liaison, you will have at least two years' experience working within the pharmaceutical industry and qualified with a PhD, BPharm or MBBS. You will also have experience in the therapeutic area of Neurology
- Providing credible scientific expertise to internal stakeholders and external KOL's
- Involvement in pre-and post-launch activities
- Keeping up to date with relevant clinical trials, be an expert in your therapeutic area and assist with requests for medical information
- Building networks with KOL's in your therapy area, health consumer organisations and key external experts
- Be in the field 70% of the time including interstate travel
- Manage external relationships, as well as attend local and international conferences
Skills & Experience Required
- PhD, Pharm or MBBS qualification essential
- At least two years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry within Australia
- Experience as an MSL is essential
- Experience in the relevant therapeutic area of Neurology
- Ability to clearly communicate your scientific understanding to a large audience varying from physicians to patients to internal colleagues
- Strong influencing skills
- Collaborative working style; demonstrate flexibility and adaptability
- Strong working knowledge or Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
How to Apply
Please follow relevant link to apply. Alternatively, please call Adrian McConchie on 03 9938 7103 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Professionals Group business recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.pmpconnect.com. For other healthcare related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com
( SK915725A )
15 days ago
- + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus
National Medical Science Liaison BenefitsNational Medical Science Liaison within theraputic area of AddictionYou will be part of a small collaborative team with global exposureExcellent remuneration + super + car allowance and bonusBe part of a passionate small team, a great time to make a real impact whilst enjo...
27 days ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the companyThis leading biopharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology and rare disease. About the opportunityAs an experienced Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders; managing neurology products and pip...
7 days ago
About the company This leading biopharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology and rare disease. About the opportunity As an experienced Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders; managing neurology prod...
18 days ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
About the companyThis leading bio-pharmaceutical company are committed to improving lives through innovative medicines across neuroscience, oncology, and rare disease. About the opportunityAs an experienced Senior Scientific/Medical Advisor, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, managing the pipeline and on-marke...
29 days ago
- Sydney CBD
- Attractive salary package
About the opportunity You will provide evidence-based responses to medical enquiries from health professionals, consumers, and sales & marketing. You will record, evaluate, and report all AEs according to internal and regulatory requirements. Provide training and promotional review support to sales and marketing. Contribute to the development of Medical Aff...
6 days ago
About the Company This global pharmaceutical company seek to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases around the world. About the role In this 12-month contract role, you will be responsible for leading and executing medical content across various products and ...