- Work with a high degree of autonomy
- Modern furnishing and fittings, throughout
- Highly supportive team of cardiologist
- Independently owned medical specialist centre
- Work with a team of cardiologist with sub specialist interest in invasive and non invasive cardiology service
- Conveniently located
- Immediate Start
- Proper hand over will be provided, vacancy owing to incumbent relocating interstate
- Full Time Role
- Manageable Work Flow
About The Clinic
Centrally located in Sydney's Inner West, the clinic overlooks an outdoor piazza lined with trendy cafes and restaurants. The Clinic provides a comprehensive range of cardiovascular services. The practice provides a comprehensive range of
clinical cardiology services using state of the art facilities and supported by a team of health care professionals who are dedicated to anticipating and exceeding patient's needs.
A position has become available for a medical administrator/ receptionist to join the team. In this role, you will be providing support to up to two cardiologist working in rooms, at any given time. The duties will include using the Genie software system to manage patient appointments, confirming attendance and appointments, process billings, scanning and faxing, preparing correspondence letters to referring GP's, maintain high standards of presentations, ensure cleanliness of the clinic, coordinate and follow up on hospital bookings.
Skills and experience
- Minimum of two (2) year's experience in a health care administrative role (essential);
- Proven experience using the Genie Software System (essential)
- Ability to multi-task
- Medical terminology qualification and medical typing experience (desirable)
- Australian residency or valid working visa
- Detailed orientated
- Patient Service Focused
- Ably to manage and deal with sensitive issues
How to Apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or email email@example.com
HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the healthcare sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national healthcare organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. HPG has been in operations for close to 24 years. We have placed more than 31,000 candidates into the healthcare industry. To find out more about our vacancies, please visit us on https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs
15 days ago
Administration & Business Support
- Southwestern Sydney, New South Wales
- plus super, plus salary packaging
AdministratorsPermanent full-time rolesMonday to Friday, 9-5pm2 requiredBased in South Western Sydney 2176Aged Care sectorImmediate startThis 150 bed aged care facility is looking for 2 super stars to join...
3 days ago
Administration & Business Support
- Sydney CBD
BenefitsBrand new offices in the heart of the CBDStructured training with ongoing support from seniors in the business Monday to Friday office hoursHybrid wor...
24 days ago
- Attractive package
About the company Our client is one of Australia's fastest growing pharmaceutical companies; one with global reach, that develops and in-licences market leading products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions. About the opportunity The Senior Communication Manager for As...