- Be surrounded by long term nurses and doctors supporting the area
- Generous per hour rates on offer
- Modern Facilities
- Range of health services offered including emergency, surgical, medical, rehabilitation, maternity, paediatrics, chemo, Haemodialysis , dental and ICU
- Petrol reimbursement claimable, on-site accommodation provided
- Manage a broad range of cases
- Access to a range of on site training material
- Lots of returning locum doctors
- Dates available in November and December
About the Hospital
This is a modern regional public hospital located slightly over 200 kilometres north from Melbourne. Lots or fresh produce, scenic riverside views. The hospital has more than 100 beds and provides a range of services including emergency, medical, sub-acute, haemodialysis services,ophthalmology, dental, surgical, maternity, paediatric, urology, orthopaedic and chemotherapy .
The site provides services to a catchment population of more than 40,000 residents.
The site is a sub-regional teaching health service provider.
- Competent in carrying out duties as a doctor supporting the Emergency Department
- Well-developed clinical skills
- High degree of empathy and emotional intelligence
- Unconditional AHPRA registered doctor
- Support the hospital with a minimum of 9.5 hours for each shift.
- BLS or ALS2 certification within last 12 months
How to Apply
Please contact Sandra Louey on 0403039232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sidra /khan on email@example.com or mobile 0484280060
HPG have placed more than 30,000 candidates. We have been in operations for more than 23 years. We provide locum, contracting and permanent solutions, Australia wide. HPG provide a comprehensive recruitment service to the healthcare sector and work with public and private hospitals, government departments, multi-national healthcare organisations (biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical, scientific), health insurance funds, medical, diagnostic and imaging facilities and aged care providers and residential facilities. to find out more about our vacancies, please visit https://www.hpgconnect.com/jobs
8 days ago
- North Shore
- AU$200000 - AU$1000000 per annum + Competitive
Benefits Work with a team of doctors with in depth knowledge within their sub speciality interest Established practice with impressive referral networkStrong sense of familyLong time sonographers with excellent reporting and scanning capabilities
19 days ago
- Logan City
- AU$300000 - AU$1000000 per annum
BenefitsProvide accessible health care services to the communityModern facilities Work with a team of medical specialist doctors Flexible hours Strong patient demand Separate lunch room and conference rooms Telehealth services available Provide a range of psychiatry servicesOn-site pa...
7 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$2000 - AU$4000 per day
BenefitsEstablished doctor owned practice with plenty of referralsGeneral physician needed to provide holistic patient care and to see patients with complex or unusual medical conditions to complement the cardiac practice in providing integrative patient care.A broad range of cases to manageProfit sharing arrangement
28 days ago
- New South Wales
- AU$400000 - AU$750000 per annum
BenefitsSign-on bonuses and other incentivesExtended operating hours, gives you a great deal of flexibility to manage your other appointments Convenient location Admin, nurse is available on site, pharmacy, physiotherapist and specialist doctors to provide integrated patient care Marketing support offered, to build your patient...
23 days ago
- AU$250000 - AU$1200000 per annum + Attractive Benefits On Offer
BenefitsImpressive referrral networkDiverse range of specialties with expanding General Practitioner base.Excellent for a Doctor holding public or private appointment, looking for more days work and generate higher earnings Modern facilitiesFlexible hours - Clinics have extended hours of operations Strong patient deman...