- Potential for an on-going assignment or permanency.
- Supportive and friendly team with good leadership.
About the company
Large global medical device company, passionate about providing surgical solutions that enhance the lives of patients.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and updating accurate data around field inventory and consignment stock.
- Accurate data entry of consignment stock into SAP.
- Stock validation.
- Stock reconciliation.
- Update and maintain inventory records.
- Daily reporting on inventory.
- Coordinating logistics and stock to support the distribution team.
- Track consignments and field inventory.
- Provide updates on stock availability.
- Ordering of stock and replenishment's to ensure continuous supply.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in data entry or logistics administration is essential.
- SAP experience is a must.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- Strong communicator.
- Works with a sense of urgency and good prioritisation.
- Exposure to working within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry will be highly advantageous.
Supportive and friendly team environment, offering the opportunity to develop your skills within logistics.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )
7 days ago
Warehousing & Logistics
- AU$29.00 - AU$30.00 per hour + superannuation
BenefitsOn-going temporary assignment with the potential to go permanent. Be a part of a friendly and supportive team. Rotating shifts per week. About the companyLarge, global medical device company, passionate about providing innovative surgical solutions and medical devices that enhance the lives of...