About the Company:
Innovative FMCG company working with house hold names into the main grocery channels and pharmacies. Work with some of the best in the business to ensure customer relationships are maintained.
About the Opportunity:
Permanent, full time role. Reporting to the local Legal Director, ANZ. Responsible for supporting the Australia and New Zealand business in legal matters.
- Build, maintain and develop a commercially focused legal partnership
- Monitoring and advising of legal risks and obligations
- Providing guidance and drafting assistance in relation to trade promotions, applying for permits and liaising with regulatory agencies
- Review, draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial and trading agreements.
- Management of local IP portfolio
- Advising on e-commerce and digital matters
- Manage selected litigation including oversight of external counsel where deemed appropriate by the Legal Director ANZ
- Provide guidance, monitoring of all advertising claims and maintaining an advertising claims database
- Responsible for local contracts, local IP portfolios and corporate affairs, etc
- Managing of external counsel and consultants as required, including budgetary implications
- Institute preventative legal measures, including developing training programs
- Support the business on all aspects of product marketing including packaging, product claims, and new product development concerning major markets and product initiatives
- Involvement where required on M&A and other business projects
- Provide regular updates to business managers on legal developments in ANZ
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Law or relevant legal qualification
- Experience in Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Retail or Grocery industry
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- Able to use MS Office suite & software/database applications effectively
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant.