- Permanent, full time role
- Newly created, stand-alone therefore opportunity to make the role your own
- Contribute & add value to this purpose driven organisation
- Partner on international commercial law projects with the global teams
About the Company:
Global Pharmaceutical company. They follow an ethical and scientific approach that includes partnering with healthcare professionals across the world.
About the Opportunity:
Provide legal advice and counsel to the AustraAsia leadership team on a broad array of matters associated with prescription pharmaceutical products. Responsible for drafting and reviewing complex agreements. Partner with the US Compliance Director to ensure the AustraAsia compliance program is implemented effectively.
- Advise on various operational and commercial activities separately from a legal and compliance perspective that occur throughout AustraAsia including distribution models, competition law, compliance-related codes guidance and policies, regulatory and compliance issues.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure policy, standard operating procedures and controls are implemented.
- Draft, review and negotiate complex contracts, including Master Services Agreements, Distributor Agreements, Consulting Agreements.
- Develop and/or implement policies and company-wide training on important legal and compliance issues.
- Manage and provide counsel on legal risk in relation to all operational activities and negotiate legal agreements in relation to contractual matters.
- Work closely with the AustraAsia key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of training, and participation in various compliance-related processes
- Other ad hoc duties & projects
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Law or relevant legal qualification
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in contractual matters & compliance programs, privacy & data protection
- Strong proven record of managing complex matters & problem solving
- Able to use MS Office suite & software/database applications effectively
How to Apply
Your application will be reviewed by Francesca Strange, Recruitment Consultant.
about 1 month ago
Legal & Compliance
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Super + Bonus
About the Company: Innovative FMCG company working with house hold names into the main grocery channels and pharmacies. Work with some of the best in the business to ensure customer relationships are maintained. About the Opportunity: