- Work for a global Pharmaceutical company
- Modern offices located in Sydney CBD
- Paying competitive salary package
- Excellent company culture and product portfolio
About the company
A distinguished Pharmaceutical company offering ethical solutions with their core purpose to improve the lives of people around the world. Renowned for their medicines and transforming patients lives, a company with a culture second to none.
About the opportunity
In the L&D Manager role, you will be a working with key stakeholders and leaders. You will be creating strategic planning, succession planning and involved in leadership development. You will be required to facilitate and deliver training, with no direct reports.
- Connect and build relationships with leaders and stakeholders
- Facilitate and create content for training
- Proactively develop and advocate personal development for the business
- Confident in conducting webinars for remote staff
- Identify potential leaders, create succession plans and leadership development and mentoring
Skills and Experience
- L&D pharmaceutical experience or experience in and/or exposure to healthcare industry
- Advanced degree or certifications in organisational design/effectiveness, change management
- Experience working in or in support of commercial (sales & marketing) and medical operations
- Leadership development experience, having helped strengthen leadership through coaching or developing interventions
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Marion Ludeking, Specialist Manager on 02 8877 8771 for a confidential discussion.
2 months ago
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Earn 30+ days leave per year
Benefits Work with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industryOpportunity to earn 30+ days annual leave per yearOngoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility to work office-b...
11 days ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
- Earn 30+ leave days per year
Work with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industryOpportunity to earn 30+ days annual leave per yearStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility to work office-based (CBD lo...