- OTC industry leader
- Varied role - no 2 days will be the same
- Opportunity to open new channels
- Excellent mentor, clear progression path
- Variety of stakeholders - internal & external
- Enviable company culture - become one of the family
- On-site parking
- Limited travel
- Part time role
- Attractive salary circa $90k - $100k plus super & bonus
With an ever-expanding OTC product portfolio, my client's products are at the forefront of Australian consumers everyday healthcare requirements. Motivated to positively impact consumers lives, their brand is synonymous with quality and dependability.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this role is crucial to the business's ambitious growth plans. Accounts are across a number of diverse channels.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of account relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Develop joint plans with customer contacts to achieve growth
- Shape strategic growth plans with internal/external stakeholders
- Implement promotional plans
- Analyse insights & data sets and highlight opportunities
- Ensure accounts maintain compliance
- Attend conferences/Trade shows as & when required
Your skills & Background:
- Proven Account Management skills (OTC/FMCG industry)
- Exposure to e-commerce accounts advantageous
- Proven ability to develop & maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated commercial & financial acumen
- Proven ability to ensure accounts maintain compliance
- Superior forecasting capabilities
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Drive to succeed & progress your career
- Proven project management experience
- Team player mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a proven 'self-starter'
Healthcare Professionals Group recruits all positions, at all levels, into biotechnology, medical devices, pharmaceutical and scientific companies. For more pharmaceutical or medical related job opportunities visit www.hpgconnect.com.
8 days ago
- AU$120000 - AU$125000 per annum
Benefits Newly created role - make it your own!Highly acquisitive, ASX listed Health technology businessInnovative products positively impacting the patient journeyMarket leading software packagesCollaborative, dynamic & passionate teamImpressive mentor, in-depth training, attractive salary package
about 1 month ago
- Brisbane, Queensland
- AU$120000 - AU$125000 per annum
BenefitsNewly created role - make it your own!Highly acquisitive, ASX listed Health technology businessInnovative products positively impacting the patient journeyMarket leading software packagesCollaborative, dynamic & passionate teamImpressive mentor, in-depth training, attractive salary package
29 days ago
- Super & bonus
The Benefits:Newly created roleDrive new business ventureMaximise penetration into ANZ marketOversee all tender/quotation activitiesManage divisional day to day operationsEnsure sales & profit targets are metImmediate startInitial 6 month contract - view t...
7 days ago
- Melbourne, Victoria
Benefits:Global leader establishing operations in AustraliaRare regional team build opportunityInnovative Medical Device technologyPartner with the Country Head to develop launch strategyMake your mark on the Australian healthcare landscapeThe CompanyThis well-established busi...
13 days ago
- AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + + Car + Super + Bonus
The Benefits: Hunt for new business with market leading productsCollaborate with Pharmacists to drive their revenue growthMotivated & collaborative team, strong mentorEncouraged to implement your commercial nous & drive salesHealth Insurance & gym membershipsSouth Brisbane to Gold Coast Queensl...
30 days ago
- AU$140000 - AU$170000 per annum + super, car & lucrative bonus
Benefits:Global leader establishing operations in AustraliaRare regional team build opportunityDisruptive Medical Device technologyPartner with the Country Head to develop launch strategyHigh visibility role with global Devices leaderMake your mark on the Australian healthcare landscape
7 days ago
- Aattractive package
About the companyOur client is a world leader in laryngectomy care. Their commitment and dedicated specialization in this field has allowed them to gain a deep understanding of the needs of their customers. This understanding drives their innovation process and prides them to continuously bring innovative solutions to mark...
2 days ago
- State of Tasmania
About the company This well-regarded medical consumables company have a solid reputation within their field and are renowned for their premium quality products.About the opportunity In this newly created Territory Manager role, you will be reporting into the State Sales Manager, and you will be responsible...
30 days ago
- AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + super, car & bonus
BenefitsGlobal Medical Devices companyInnovative & solutions focused businessDynamic and fast paced environmentBuild SFE function from scratchEstablish optimised systems & processesBusiness critical roleImmediate startCreate actionable insights from la...
about 5 hours ago
- New South Wales
- AU$85000 - AU$115000 per annum
Surgical Territory Manager Benefits Don't be just a number - Work in a collaborative team where your impact on the business is visibleUtilise your theatre experience to drive sales across your territoryGreat salary package on offer About the company Our C...
6 days ago
Benefits Make a real difference in enhancing patients' lives through your analyticsFlexible working environmentWork with a collaborative, high performing teamCareer progression opportunities About the company Global Healthcare organisation. ...
5 days ago
- Melbourne CBD, Victoria
- Attractive package on offer
About the companyRecognised as a distinct leader across multiple portfolios and therapy areas, this biopharma has experienced incredible success locally and globally in recent times. This includes market leading products that have prolonged lives, enhanced the quality of life and cured patients from debilitating diseases. With further products in late stages of develo...