About the company
A global biotechnology company focused on developing life-enhancing medications for serious illnesses. Forward-thinking and innovative boasting a supportive and caring culture.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting with the Information Systems Project to migrate the physical infrastructure and data to cloud based solutions.
- Develop and plan the migration schedule.
- Partner with the business to understand data migration needs.
- Provide technical support across Sharepoint and MS Teams.
- Execute physical move of infrastructure and data migration.
- Ensure Sharepoint is sustained throughout the migration.
- Resolve any technical and operational issues.
- Partner with the business at all levels and build strong business relationships.
- Participate in project planning and reporting.
- Work as part of a project team.
Skills and Experience
- Technical experience and high proficiency in supporting SharePoint and MS Teams.
- Experience in infrastructure and data migration is essential.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology or healthcare industry is essential.
- Experience working on projects.
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills.
- Well organised and methodical.
- Flexible with your time and able to commit to a temporary assignment.
- Available at short notice.
Supportive, collaborative and friendly working environment.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )