- Flexible working
- Company Vehicle
- Vibrant and motivated culture
About the company
A customer-centric organisation, focused on driving a culture of innovation and respect. Suppliers of a wide range of products into hospitals, medical practises and aged care.
About the opportunity
In this role, you will be responsible for offering remote and on-site level 1/2 IT support including hardware, networking, systems and applications as well as installation of equipment and training users.
- Onsite and remote IT support
- Trouble shooting hardware and software issues.
- Installation of new equipment.
- Repair or replace damaged hardware.
- Perform testing on new hardware and software
- Provide support and training to users
- Build strong relationships with users, customers and internal teams
- Roster and schedule site visits
- Reporting and maintaining technical documents where required.
Skills and Experience
- IT related tertiary qualification is highly regarded.
- Experience offering onsite IT support within a healthcare environment is required
- Strong technical knowledge across hardware, software and applications.
- Ability to prioritise and work with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication and customer focused
- Flexible with the ability to travel
- Self motivated and driven.
Dynamic, vibrant and driven team with a culture of respect, collaboration and innovation.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.
( SK920709A )