- Permanent role offering a supportive and stable working environment.
- Flexible working.
- Located in Macquarie Park with close access to public transport.
About the company
A reputable global healthcare company specialising in innovative surgical solutions enhancing the lives of patients.
About the opportunity
In this role you will be responsible for managing field inventory and consignment stock, driving inventory efficiency and accuracy through stock takes and stock reconciliations.
- Lead and manage inventory cycle counts and stock takes.
- Stock reconciliation and updating inventory records on SAP.
- Stock adjustments and reporting on stock on hand.
- Working closely with the 3PL to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Trouble shoot and investigate system interface discrepancies.
- Inventory analysis
- Provide solutions or recommendations on inventory improvements.
- Coordinate the returns process as well as expiry stock.
- Receive and reconcile documentation for all stock movement.
- Investigate stock losses and discrepancies.
- Support the Supply Chain planning team with reporting.
Skills and Experience
- Inventory control and analysis experience within the medical device or healthcare industry is preferred.
- High proficiency in Excel is essential.
- Experience in SAP is highly regarded.
- Analytical with excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Good communicator and collaborative.
- Ability to manage 3PL business relationships.
- Strong reporting capabilities.
Busy team that is friendly, supportive and stable.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Michelle Vermaak on 02 8877 8760 for a confidential discussion.