- Based in Blacktown, Sydney 2148
- 110 bed Aged Care Facility
- Ability to implement HR processes and procedures
- Great base salary plus super
About the company
This growing Aged Care facility is set on 10 acres, in beautiful ground settings. 110 bed facility, lead by a passionate CEO, work passionately to strive for excellence in residential care.
About the opportunity
Are you an experienced human resources specialist looking to take the next challenge in your career? Using your Aged Care human resource experience you will provide a range of advice on relevant legislation, awards, policies and procedures. You will be experienced in providing high level generalist support as well as delivering on accreditation assessments and understanding of Aged Care Standards.
- Provide specialist technical and strategic advice to senior managers and employees in relation to a range of people management concerns, workplace relations issues, and clarifying employment policy.
- Provide high level support, advice and case management services in the investigation and/or resolution of employee complaints, grievances, misconduct, under performance and other such matters.
- Support processes to ensure employees are responsible and accountable for their own actions, performance and conduct, and remain compliant with relevant policy, legislation and professional standards.
- Write and review relevant policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience within a Aged Care HR role is essential
- Capability to provide high-level advice and expertise to employees and the executive leadership team
- Strong knowledge and application of HR best practice and Aged Care accreditation
- Demonstrated expertise in creating programs for large departments
- Self-managed and a self-starter, coupled with the ability to analyse and problem solve
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jane Nichols, Divisional Manager on 02 8877 8714 for a confidential discussion.
( SK927743A )
about 5 hours ago
- Macquarie Park
- AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + Competitive salary + Working from home
BenefitsPermanent full time position, located in the heart of Macquarie Park 2113, ability to work from homePositive team work culture and environmentPaying Circa $80,000 - $90,000 + Super About the company This well regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field of e...
about 6 hours ago
- New South Wales
Benefits Be part of a friendly & supportive environmentDedicated coordinator to support youFlexible working arrangementsLeadership team investing in People and CultureWork with a strong mentor with credibility and influenceOwn relationships across the businessAbout the company A worldwide...