- Permanent full time position, located in the heart of Macquarie Park 2113, ability to work from home
- Positive team work culture and environment
- Paying Circa $80,000 - $90,000 + Super
About the company
This well regarded medical device company have a solid reputation within their field of expertise and are renowned for their top quality products and high level of service delivery within the fields of Cardiology, Medical Consumables and Post-Operative medical products.
About the opportunity
This role will be suited for a HR Generalist that is resilient, hands on and willing to work independently as well as part of a vibrant and pressurised team. Your strong team focus, high level of initiative, excellent communications skills and ability to apply commitment to deliver and provide quality end to end employment life cycle in a fast paced environment will ensure your success in this role.
- General administration support to the HR Services team
- Assisting key stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Develop and keep up to date local HR policies and procedures for entities in Australia and New Zealand
- Coordinates performance bonus and merit increase planning exercise; conducts calibration exercises as required.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related field
- Implement reward and recognition programmes including performance reviews and job evaluations
- Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures and all legal requirements
- Able to coach people managers in all HR processes i.e. recruitment, performance management, grievances and remuneration
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jane Nichols, Divisional Manager 02 8877 8714 for a confidential discussion.
about 23 hours ago
- AU$140000 - AU$141000 per annum + Attractive salary
BenefitsCustomer and patient centricity ...
27 days ago
- Sydney CBD, New South Wales
BenefitsPermanent roleWork with a highly reputable and established team of specialist recruitment professionals in the healthcare industryStrong support and ongoing training to support your success and developmentWork in partnership with leading global healthcare organisationsFlexibility work from home and in the office, Sydney...